Learn how to Cook

Like most things in life cooking isn’t hard. In my mind there really isn’t any excuse for not being able to cook anything from scratch. Now don't get me wrong I'm not talking cooking full 5 course gourmet dinners or fancy pastries etc...However, it is easy to master the basics and cook above average meals by just following these 6 easy steps:

1. Pick your “favorite food”
2. Google  “favorite food” recipes
3. Pick a well reviewed recipe
4. Buy the ingredients.
5. Follow the recipe instructions
6. Enjoy.

I'm currently enjoying an awesome jerk chicken that we made from scratch at home. It's as good at 99% of the jerk chickens I've had in restaurants (and costs a fraction of the price.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purchased Another Rental Unit

Retirement Portfolio Net Worth – As of May 1- 2017

Retirement Portfolio Net Worth - As of Dec01-2023